Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Blog App

As everyone knows I am rather sketchy about updates and I believe part of the reason stems from the fact that I tend to be horribly long winded. So, in an attempt to combat that, I have installed something called Blogaway onto my G1.

Essentially, it's a simple blogger application where you can post new blogs, work on drafts--although not drafts you started on the computer unfortunately--,and view other blogs you follow. It also looks like it allows you to post pictures, which I'm going to test out here in a few. So far I have no serious beef with set up or function, people seem to forget that even though their phone has Google's Android OS, it's still a phone. I would like to actually be able to work on posts started on the computer and view my previous posts, but for now that function seems to still be on the drawing board. Also, it looks as though my labels aren't integrated into the functionality, which really sucks. I'll post this and see what it looks like in the actual browser.

Hmm I don't know where the image is gonna show up either.. weird. Anyway, i may post more but my spelling will probably die.. I'll go back and edit stuff from the computer too, but i can see this being a really useful application for when an idea strikes me on the go! Plus, I hope this will teach me to be a little bit more concise since typing, even on a full QWERTY, is kinda hard. Thus begins the era of the microblog!

*edit* So it would appear that I haven't quite figured out how the pictures work. It says "forbidden" when I try, which is rather strange, but you know.. the maiden voyage always has some glitches. I think I'll tag all the posts I make from here with "microblog", not that anyone really reads these, so it's easy to sort for you and me.

1 comments:

Marie: said...

Oh God, and I'm still using a flip phone.
It'll be cool to see you update more often. ON WITH BLOGGING.