Saturday, December 6, 2008

Some Art

So I'm rather bored and I figured I'd share some of my art. It isn't too good, nor is it very recent, but feel free to comment and criticize if you wish. I'm not gonna post all of it just cause I have a lot but I'll certainly post some of my favorites.

Photobucket

I don't even remember how I made this, but it's one of my favorites.

Photobucket

I made this one in CG class back in high school about primary colors.

Photobucket

I took this in Paris, obviously. Click for full size!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's tons more, but these were the ones on my deviantART. I especially like Eye of the Tiger, Eye of Agony, Handy, Ice Steps, and The Tower. Well I like a lot of my silly "art", in any case I hope you like it too! Stupid photobucket screwed the size of the picture sizes up, click on 'em for the full view.

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

I'm finally going to try commenting, just to see how this works out. I think I will end up being Quetzalcoatl, but whatever. Even if people find out my pseudonym, I only have one week left in that class.

I love your stuff, Ryan. We should try to do more Photoshop stuff... we always had tons of fun and I love having you teach me how to do stuff. Really I just love you.

Nice work.

<3 Your Unartistic Girlfriend

shemit said...

I'm loving the shot of Paris. Very cool stuff.